DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just got a 2006 4.7 QC SLT 4x4 Ram from a dealer in NY . He said they had them left over and gave it to him for $91 a month with about $3000 down on a 27 month lease. He said they had the Hemi's but were about $50 a month more. He has money and has no reason to lie but i never seen a deal like that, well maybe on a Yugo ( remember those). He told me they only had a few left , doesnt seem real but my calculations have only about a total of $5000 going into the Ram after the down payment and 27 monthly payments..Can this be done?? Too bad i'm not in the market at the moment but if they tell me its true, i just may be..

·
Registered
560 Posts
hope you got your boots on, cause it sounds like the BS is getting pretty deep

·
Registered
174 Posts
A brand new QC SLT? For $5000? Don't we all wish...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I figure $910 dollars for 27 months sounds a little more reasonable. Thats upwards of $24k in payments. Maybe the finance people got their numbers wrong and he got lucky. Somebody'll come hunting for some money before its all said and done. But if that's the actual price, and he can prove those numbers....I'll take two!:thatfunny

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dale3fan3 said:
Thats a lease prolly and I bet he better check how many miles he can put on it. prolly 5 grand a yr if that.

sounds way to good to be true

It is a lease which i stated for 27 months , 10k miles per year allowance.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry, totally missed the LEASE part...

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
There is a dealer here selling new cars (Mitsubishi) for $59 down and $59 a month.

I went in to see just what the 3-meal deal was about.

Turns out it worked like this,,

$59 down
$59 payments for the first 3 months, then around $280 to $480 based on credit.

All the flyers / banners and radio spots boasted about the $59 payment, but never talked about for only the first 3 months. It’s a marketing trick, to get people in the gate.

Maybe this is what your buddy got, cause even if it’s a lease, that too good of a deal.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got my 06 QC SLT for 27 months, 12K miles per year, NO MONEY DOWN sign and drive for $198 a month. After taxes it's about $215 I think. If I had put $2000 down, I could have gotten it for $99 a month, if I remember the deal correctly.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
machman said:
I got my 06 QC SLT for 27 months, 12K miles per year, NO MONEY DOWN sign and drive for $198 a month. After taxes it's about $215 I think. If I had put $2000 down, I could have gotten it for $99 a month, if I remember the deal correctly.

So then its possible, , thats cool, i never find those deals, wrong time wrong place, i guess!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.