DodgeTalk Forum banner

Will my truck look stupid with these clearance lights?

• Yes, they look retarded on your 1500

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, get them!!

Votes: 4 57.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, I want to know what everyone thinks. Will my truck (the first pic) look stupid with these clearance lights??

Also, could someone please photochop them on my truck for me? Sorry I don't have any better pictures. Thanks

(Pointing Labs, I hope you don't mind if I use your truck, thanks)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have never liked clearance lights. As a matter of fact, I was recently looking at the new power wagons and wondering why clearance lights are standard on them. But it's your truck man. If you like it, do it! All that matters is that you're happy.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chrispbrown27 said:
I have never liked clearance lights. As a matter of fact, I was recently looking at the new power wagons and wondering why clearance lights are standard on them. But it's your truck man. If you like it, do it! All that matters is that you're happy.
thanks, but I don't want my truck to be stupid looking, ya know?

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
clearance lights are great. im getting a set on my next truck.

·
Registered
342 Posts
lights

I think the Ram is a big enough truck that they would not look out of place. It kind of goes with the big rig look.

·
Just being me
141 Posts
vipergts2 said:
I think the Ram is a big enough truck that they would not look out of place. It kind of goes with the big rig look.

I agree. I say get em.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are awesome. Thanks so much. I don't think they look that bad, what do you think??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.