·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
? :rck:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
with the mods you have you should have him beat. Is he stock?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea hes bone stock. I dont think he wants to run but others here have been trying to goad him into a race since they aint got nuttin for me lol. :rck:

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Yea you should win it. If he wasn't stock though it would be a different story...

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
There are a lot of mods available for them.... but so far
5 races 4 wins one draw

TJ

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
just take him and find out. I'm sick of people asking. I only ask if I'm going to put money on it because that raises the stakes. You have nothing to lose, its Dodge versus Dodge so if he beats you then what do you lose? Nobody thinks anything less of you.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
nos4fuel said:
just take him and find out. I'm sick of people asking. I only ask if I'm going to put money on it because that raises the stakes. You have nothing to lose, its Dodge versus Dodge so if he beats you then what do you lose? Nobody thinks anything less of you.
no, but if we told him he was gonna lose badly he might turn down :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem. I took a stock one out a few weeks ago. My Hemi is stock as well. I had a 00 R/T. It was quick but not as fast as my Ram.

2,395 Posts
there's a guy in my town that has a single cab R/T, i think he has all the bolt-ons plus maybe a cam, idk. but ALL he talks about is how he whoops up on hemi's all the time!
should i run him and put him in his place? haha

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
badblackhemi said:
there's a guy in my town that has a single cab R/T, i think he has all the bolt-ons plus maybe a cam, idk. but ALL he talks about is how he whoops up on hemi's all the time!
be my guest, try and get a video too.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
badblackhemi said:
Those trucks can run, especially if the have some internal work. The 5.9 tends to run out of breath up top, but a cam and new intake(M1) can really help those motors out alot.

That being said, I walked a RC 5.9 R/T from a 40mph roll, twice one night. We pulled over and talked alittle his truck was stockish, K&N FIPK and flowmaster 40 series.

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
I've raced both a RC R/T and a CC R/T...both are buddies of mine.

The RC had a good bit of work done. M1, PCM flash, CAI, True Dual exhaust, MSD and nitrous. He never sprayed while we ran, but he made me look pretty silly. Then again, this truck also ran a 12.9 at the track.

The CC was a little more stock. GSM true dual exhaust and a CAI being the major mods. When running at the track, I won a best of 3. However, the races were pretty close.

I ran both with the same mods listed in my sig. Basically, if he's stock as a rock you've got a shot. Once they start modding them, those trucks become hell on wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I Had A 99 Rt Swb..rc..solaryellow....fast ...but My 05 Hemi's Way Faster!! I've Spanked A Couple Of Rt's Recently,,i'm Sure They We're Stock..

·
Registered
985 Posts
send mitchgmace a pm. He bought a rt for his son, i believe. He used to own a hemi, now owns a ctd. He'd give some good first-hand imput!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As I said i dont think this guy wants to race but the other guys here are trying to talk it up since A: they dont have anything for me and B: They think he does even though hes stock. I had never heard of the RT before so thats why I asked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.