DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always had a Japanese car up until I got my truck, but my mechanic refuses to work on American cars and I have no desire to go to the stealership when I could go somewhere else. So does anyone have a recommendation of a good shop in the clackamas/milwaukie/oregon city area (looking for general maintenance/repair)?

Thanks in advance. I was hoping not to need one yet, as my truck has only 25K on it, but it is past the warranty date and stuff is starting to happen, of course.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was a service writer at Ron Tonkin Dodge for several years and our lead tech was as good as they got. Chrysler would send him buy back trucks that no one else could fix, and usually he could figure them out. He opened his own shop several years ago and I am sure he is still in business since he had a large following. I'm not sure of the name of his shop, but his name is Ed Rund, and he lived in the Milwaukie area.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will try to track him down.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Cant help ya, but came through Portland on the 205 today so I thought I would say hey! What a beautiful day...left The Dalles and it was snowing to beat the band.

Good to see that there are a couple other Oregon peeps on here!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well then Hey! I was surprised when I looked at the member map that there are 400+ on here from Oregon. That is why I thought somebody might be in the direct area and could offer a recommendation.

Still looking as I can't seem to find any info on the guy that wyomega referred to.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.