DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These wheels came with my truck. The car wash that damaged one of them Saturday wants me to find a replacement and claim that they will pay for it. So far I can't find anything even CLOSE online....

Please take a look at the pics HERE. If you can ID the model or even the make of the wheel it would help me a BUNCH!!!!!!!

Thanks.

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts
They look a lot like Boyds, but the center cap is wrong....

·
Registered
746 Posts
I think they are made a company called Prime wheel. Or maybe Eagle.

·
Love my 66 monaco 500
1,239 Posts
The design kinda looks like Centerline to me, but the center caps would say Centerline.
My $.02
Scott

·
grounded
308 Posts
try ultra wheel i KNOW they make something VERY similar to or that exact one. A friend had them back in high school.
sarge

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
all i know is that they have most likely been discontinued
With that being said wouldnt they have to put a NEW set of rims on his truck because they cant find a Match ? I would think so, however im not 100% sure though. They are supposed to make it all look the same. am i right ?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i think they are old American Racing...if you look at the first pic it looks like a "K" until you turn it it look slike an "A" on the American Racing Center Caps (i had some on my old Z71)

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
yea I was thinking they were AR but not 100% sure about the detail but i do know that there irreplacible. i would get them to buy you a set of similarly styled weld or centerline wheels. they have insurance so its no big deal for them to reimburse you for a new set of wheels and a matching new set of tires because if you run differently sized tires it can lead to differential issues. being a good person only helps them and does nothing for you, let them claim it on their insurance and then move on.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It turns out they are made by a company called KMC. The name of the wheel is TALON. KMC still makes the talon in a dually offset, but not one for me.
By the way, I must give credit where it is due as I posted this question on two different forums.
1RewdRam at the Dodge forum figured the manufacturer out and I'm waiting for them to see if I can get a replacement wheel.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals!

·
Too Big to Sneak
448 Posts
I was thinking 'Keystone' with the center cap - that's definitely a 'K' there... looks just like the "K" in "KC" - but they didn't venture into the billet-style wheels.

Glad you figured it out. Maybe you can check on eBay or something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.