DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the sight of the 4*2 trucks bacause they are a little lower.
While I live in a rainy country,I think I need a 4*4 to stay on track with all the hemi power.
Now I ask myself if I could lower the 4*4 version to the looks of a 4*2 truck?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You can lower a 4x4 just fine. Ask 360plus or Bubba_hemi amongst others on the site. You can use a flip kit out back or lowering leafs and shackles. Up front your gonna use the McGaughys spindles. All of these are easy to get through slammed1. See his website for prices and contact info.

www.slammed1.com

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Some pics for ya.

360Plus

Bubba_Hemi

todthebod

KB

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...hey kenny...I really like the body kit of todthebod's truck...does anyone know who makes that kit?...anymore pics?..i'll search the site...

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...cool...i just found his gallery...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Its the Xenon kit fred. Big bucks man.

KB

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Are 20" wheels required to use the drop spindles on a 4x4? Does anyone out there have any before/after pictures of the front suspension with no wheel on?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's mine. Compliments of & to slammed1.

Attachments

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
KB112 said:
Its the Xenon kit fred. Big bucks man.

KB
dam dam dam....

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey slammed would there be any clearance issues with 22" wheels??

·
Registered
10,359 Posts

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Hey! Yeah, 4x4's can be dropped. I did the drop in my garage myself. There's a picture of mine already here.
I do have a bunch of pictures with the front wheel off during installation. What exactly do you want a picture of?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think you need some skirting from a Hemi sport to go with that lowered 4x4 check out my gallery I am selling all things two wheel drive. IE wheels air dam running boards est. . .

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Anymore lowered 4x4 pics?

KB

·
Registered
474 Posts
A few more for eye candy...Sorry if these are large...uhm.....i'm far too lazy to resize 'em. If there is any doubt of structural integrity of these kits with the 4x4 let me tell you first hand it holds up. This will be my 3rd winter bustin parking lot brodies in fresh snow and yanking the trailer through the mountain pass and over the other side to grandmothers house we go....

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I always liked the look of your ride gotram. That Atlantic Blue in a sport looks so sweet man.

KB

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
GOTRAM, how much a drop is that? That stance really looks good.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.