DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of dressing up my interior in camo.

1. As far as the seat covers, does anyone know of a site that i can get them (mossy oak or realtree) for less than $200 for the 40/20/40 front seats?

2. For the headliner im just going to put camo fabric up there...how should I attach the fabric to the headliner, tacs? safety pins?

3. For the door panels (mine have the carpet material around the locks) how would i place camo over that? could i use just fabric or what?

Any help would be appreciated

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Why not remove the entire headliner, and wrap it in the camo? Then attach it to the "topside" because it is not seen then just reinstall the top?

-Pat-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how would you go about removing the headliner?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it should be good, a buddy of mine is an upholdster and hes doin most of it...but i found some camo seat covers cheap off a website

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
poloski said:
how would you go about removing the headliner?
you remove the sun visors, overhead console, the tabs that you hang clothes on, oh shit handles, and then you need to pull off your rear panels and interior light and it should just fall out pretty much.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my seat covers and sunvisor covers just came in...ill post pics today

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here's the sunvisors...the rain forced the seats to wait til tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got the ducks unlimited covers...theyre universal seat covers and im getting an upholdster to sew 'em up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.