Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post #38
Hope you guys like this picture a little more.Just click on pic to enlarge.Give me some feedback and let me know if you like or dislike my truck.I am going to start selling this product in all different patterns of camo.So please give me your opinion.

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
i like it, but i wish the pattern was bigger you can easily see the pattern repeating itself. what kindof prices are you looking at for something like this, how hard was the install, how thick and scracth resistant is the material? lots of questions i know!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Yea it would be better if it was a different pattern going and scratch resistant. how about the back window camo decal and darker tint :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can still see the truck..... :gr_patrio

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I like it, I wouldn't do my current truck like that but I'd do it on a off roader. I'm also curious about price.

·
Registered
76 Posts
have you thought about digital camoflauge yet? I'm not a hardcore motivator, but I could see somone driving around with a digital camoflauge truck on base. (The Marines and the army use digital camoflauge now, the army's sucks btw, i felt sorry for them in iraq, at least we blended in, they were aqua colored, they stuck out like a diamond up a goats arse)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like it. Like the other guys said the pattern needs to be broken up a little more so it doesn't look the same over and over. I have a question about this tho. How well is it stuck on there? Any chance of peeling off after less than a year of use?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try and answer a few questions.This stuff sticks really well with its diamond cut 3m tape backing most anyone can put it on.I will try and get a price posted on here as soon as possible.I am enjoying the fact that i can take my truck through some serious crap and not have to worry about putting a scratch on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.