DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellas. Just took delivery on my new 06 dodge ram 4x4 slt big horn edition. I didn't even drive one before I bought. I had a 95,96, and 98 ram with the 5.9 then I got a 01 chevy 2500hd. I then got a gmc slt z71. I just traded that gmc in on my new ram. I've got to admit I am very impressed with the looks of my new Light Khaki ram. I wish that I had an upgrade on the speakers. I just want to thank everyone for their posts. I have been lurking for about a month.

later,

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
Well congrats man, and Welcome to DT! :dwave: :dtrocks:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
The dark side? Man, this IS the good side!!! Seriously though, congrats on the new truck - you'll enjoy it.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
I custom ordered my truck and never drove a ram untill i took delivery of mine :rck:

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Welcome to the club. Get a couple of posts under your belt and then lets see some pics. (you need 5 posts before you can post pictures)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It feels real good to be back in a Ram, my gmc z71 just looked like a typical 2wd. I plan on getting the windows tinted next week and prob raise the front to level it. I would like to make the speakers a little better. any suggestions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.