Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saturdays the day!!!

210X, 6.1 intake/exhaust spings, pushrods, retainers, i also have non MDS lifters on the way and new head bolts!! I have all my gaskets just having trouble finding a degree wheel for the cam!!! anyone know where to find one?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Drive up here to virginia and I'll help you.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Good luck and good choice on tuner.:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Make sure you take lots of pics.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
Can you take a pic of the cam card?

·
12.40 @ 105.92
3,810 Posts
Well, I might not can find it right now, but I did take a picture of it when it came in. I'm still looking for it Steven, as soon as I find it I'll give it to Sean. Good luck tomorrow. :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
saturdays the day!!!

210X, 6.1 intake/exhaust spings, pushrods, retainers, i also have non MDS lifters on the way and new head bolts!! I have all my gaskets just having trouble finding a degree wheel for the cam!!! anyone know where to find one?
Are you just using a degree wheel because you are setting the cam advance or retard...or is it the norm to always use a degree wheel when swapping out a cam?

·
Garaged
4,323 Posts
Its the norm with all cam grinds. Degree it and ensure it is right the first time around. I don't do it any other way. Anyone that tells you not to degree a cam and just line up the timing marks shouldn't be giving cam installation advice.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Unless it's a stu cam. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
pretty much the norm now with all the custom grinds to make sure they are what they are supposed to be
Its the norm with all cam grinds. Degree it and ensure it is right the first time around. I don't do it any other way. Anyone that tells you not to degree a cam and just line up the timing marks shouldn't be giving cam installation advice.
Thank you for that information.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.