DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as most of you know by now, i went to san fransisco to install a cam for chefred. i am willing to make a trip to anyone if they are wanting thiers done. if you can get a few guys together i can make the trip. if i have to go to say new york it wo9uld require eather one of 2 things, you pay for gas or a plane ticket. and then a small fee for the install. (to be determined on a case by case basis) to you guys ni dallas that are intrested.......same deal but i would be driving. (i will be driving my honda so gas would be cheep) lets get a list going. i dont care how close or far you are but keep in mind the farther i have to go the longer it could take before i could get there. so if your intrested please post in this thread, if everyone starts in on pm's ill get swamped and wonr be able to respond to them all so please post here.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
San Diego!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. sandiegohemi (your first on the list but it could take a few months to head out that way. i might be in dallas before i can get to you since dallas is closer but you are on the list)

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Oh that's cool. I'm in no big rush. It's best if you come out here in the winter though - that way you can brag to all your friends about the wonderful weather in San Diego in Dec/Jan!!!!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sandiegohemi said:
Oh that's cool. I'm in no big rush. It's best if you come out here in the winter though - that way you can brag to all your friends about the wonderful weather in San Diego in Dec/Jan!!!!
bragging about the weather.........hopefully it will still be fairly nice here not quite as noce as it will be there though. but yeah ill keep you posted.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
houston?>

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool that is 2 in houston. any others? i would like to make a GTG out of it if thats possable allthough we do need a place to work......... i have all tools with the exception of an impact gun and compressor.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
updated list....

SO CAL
1. sandiegohemi

Houston
1. 04heim24
2. hemi450hp

looking good guys keep it up im alwase looking for a reason for a road trip and a reason to turn wrenches.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
03ramit1 said:
updated list....

SO CAL
1. sandiegohemi

Houston
1. 04heim24
2. hemi450hp

looking good guys keep it up im alwase looking for a reason for a road trip and a reason to turn wrenches.
You might have to give me some time though on my swap because I have to figure out how to tune it first...but when I find out, I will definately let you know!!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok cool its not a big deal i was thinking about swapping out mine again too. im just not sure that i want to yet, that and $$ is tight arround here.

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
how about in the middle manhattan, Kansas. send me a pm on how much you might charge

·
Registered
224 Posts
Greenville SC 29617 or surrounding area

Time isnt an issue. I need sometime to get some $$$ together!

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
I'm ready if you can swing an 06..

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
03Ramit1, I pm'ed you two days ago with interest in this, and you never replied...I'm in So Cal

I'm also interested in doing a shroudless setup like Daking...Too bad this couldn't be coordinated with my recent trip to Slammed1's in Arkansas...I'll come back to Texas though if need be...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
DFW / LUBBOCK!!!! I go to school in Lubbock and live in DFW.....either works for me. Prob a bigger crowd in DFW!!

·
Finally a 5 speed
2,419 Posts
Birmingham, Alabama?

I know I am probably the only one here. If it takes a while thats cool too, I need time to save up some money. I would be willing to pay gas or whatever it takes.

Joey

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok ill get a list going. and we will work it out. more on the details later. lets git a list and then we can start talking about dates, and prices.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
updated list....

SO CAL
1. sandiegohemi
2. black05hemi

Houston
1. 04heim24
2. hemi450hp

DFW
1. HEMI05Ram

manhattan KS
1. 03hemi

greenville SC
1. zbgsaa

alabama
1. racerjoey1

richmond VA
06ramhemi (i dont think that the 06 is possable yet w/o the mds iliminating lifters, bet lets look into it)

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Black05Hemi said:
03Ramit1, I pm'ed you two days ago with interest in this, and you never replied...I'm in So Cal

I'm also interested in doing a shroudless setup like Daking...Too bad this couldn't be coordinated with my recent trip to Slammed1's in Arkansas...I'll come back to Texas though if need be...
sorry that i dint get back to you i was in the middle of travleing from nor cal back to TX and was not able to get to a response once i have a rough idea on when the trip will be i will let you know. the more people in one area the faster ill be making the trip.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.