DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for idea as to what i want to do on the exterior of my truck. its the graphite two tone with the chrome bumpers and grill shell. post up some pics of your aftermarket bumpers. im really interested with what you two tone guys may have done. hell, even if your truck isn't graphite colored but you have a two tone id like to see that too. just looking for some ideas and i appreciate all input. thanks

·
They call me Radio
4,807 Posts
I have the same truck and I didn't really want it to be sporty. It's a work truck so I put on DeeZee rail covers and a toolbox, all diamond plate. The diamond plate really worked for me over the black plastic. Sadly, there aren't many of us on here that like toolboxes.

Lately, I've been messing with the idea of painting the door handles to match the rest of the truck but we'll see about that one. I'm not 100% convinced on it yet.

I've seen another two tone around town with a graphite hard top and it looked really nice on it as well. I think we are kinda stuck with what options we can put on our truck cause even though the two tone is kinda nice, it doesn't leave room for modding.

Gas doors are always another option as well.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have diamond plate rail covers too. i was thinking painting the bumpers like uncbob did or just getting a ss front bumper cover painted graphite and a graphite grille sheel then putting a silver stock bumper in the back. either that or have the silver rockers painted graphite to match the truck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
mk2 uscg, if so, so am i, and have the same color too, small world

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any other two tone guys with aftermarket front bumpers? im looking for ideas, thanks.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
uncbob has a two-tone truck with a street truk theme going on. His bumper is painted to match the two colors. Check out his gallery or look for his posts in the sport truck forum.

KB

·
Registered
4,315 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im thinking about doing something like that but maybe put a graphite ss bumper in the front and a silver bumper in he back.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
If you get the SS bumper cover would you two tone it

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking at the lines of the ss bumper i cant think of a good way to two tone it so i was just going to make it all grahpite.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
DannyMK2 said:
looking at the lines of the ss bumper i cant think of a good way to two tone it so i was just going to make it all grahpite.
That is why I didn't go that way

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like what you did but im not to sure how it would look on 4x4. i plan on raising the front to level out the truck and putting big tires on it so it would kinda have the oppsite stance of your truck.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
DannyMK2 said:
i like what you did but im not to sure how it would look on 4x4. i plan on raising the front to level out the truck and putting big tires on it so it would kinda have the oppsite stance of your truck.
Well don't change the front till you do that and you should be able to tell how it would look just painting the air dam-bumper and fog inserts
I had mine all blue at one time and didn't go with the silver bumper etc until I put the ground effects on and it looked great
You could just go all graphite on the front and leave the chrome bumper

here is how mine looked when it was all blue with no ground effects .Course yours would be graphite

Personally I like the stock bumper and air dam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.