DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've noticed a few of you! Where are ya at???

I live on Camano Island, work in Marysville, travel all over between Bellingham and Seattle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Issaquah.
Have you noticed all the Vanilla SE's that Pemco (I think) is using for company cars ?. Quite a few of those about lately. I see others every once in a while in Bellevue but not many.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Butweet calls Bothell his home. I've been watching us Washintonians emerge one by one. One day soon when there's enough of us, we'll have to get together for a Magnumfest of some sort. That b fun. Anybody be up for that?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, I'd be up for a Magnumfest!! :)

There are a lot of vanilla Magnums, not sure if there are Pemco vehicles way up here though.

I was just down at the UWMC this afternoon. No Magnum sightings :(

·
Registered
365 Posts
Good. That makes two of us, up for a get together. Need more to get on board. I know of two other Mags from this area on our forums, that haven't posted yet. I'm sure they would be all for it. I met a Black RT owner at my post office, and told him to check out our forums. Haven't seen him on here yet though. Any ideas what to plan? Meet at a park for a barbeque? Meet at Hooters or some other establishment. Meet at one location, then all cruise some where?
Hope all went well at UWMC. Talk to later
Mike

·
Registered
110 Posts
That sounds like fun. We don't always get our weekends to sync though. Hubby is on rotating shifts. If something gets planned we will check and see if we are on weekend off together rotation. The editor of the paper where I work was up at Mount St. Helens yesterday for the big anniversary. He asked if I was up there. I was at work. He said there was a car identical to mine up there. Same color and everything.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sounds good Irock. I work most Saturdays. Sundays would work better for me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gee...I don't know, eh? We'll have to vote on it. Just joking, of course. By all means. Come on down. I would say the invitation is open to all Magnum owners, regardless of where they live. That makes four of us that are in.

Although if we get together for a cruise somewhere, you
RT owners will have to slow down so the SXT's and SE's can keep up! :thatfunny

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll chime in here, even though I am not taking delivery until June.
I am in Eugene OR, but grew up in Kent. I get up there every few months to visit the folks, and the trips will probably be more frequent once I get my Mag.
Plus I really want to see butweet's flames!

·
Registered
130 Posts
You know I am for it. A BBQ at a park would be fun. Don't think my boss would enjoy Hooters very much. We are in the Puyallup area and don't mind traveling a little bit.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Outstanding! I think we're up to seven now. It seems as though we've got people from the bottom of the state, up to the top of the state. Something centrally located would probably be in order. Off the top of my head, I would say Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah. (Any problems with that Gamsberry?) LOL!
Of course everyone should jump in with suggestions.
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Lake Sammamish&pageno=1

·
Registered
365 Posts
Butweet here. I know there's interest in a get together, so lets get started! We need to figure out who is in, when and where. First of all, lets just see who's interested. Make your presence known and give some suggestions of where you'd like to meet. Try to think central locations. I think there is interest from the Oregon border, up to as far as Canada. My ideas are Lake Sammamish State park for a barbeque, or participate in a car show at the Washington State Fair in Enumclaw. A bunch of Magnums all lined up in the car show would be a pretty site! So jump in lets get this thing going.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Any chance you're driving a black RT? Picnic Point? Hmmm?
larwal said:
Can add me to make 8 WA Magnum owners. Live in Edmonds work in Redmond.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a bright silver RT. Picnic point is always nice... My wife uses it part of the time in her real-estate business. Incredible how many houses she can get clients to in short period of time. A magnum picnic would be great

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.