DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going to the California dragway on June 18. I was thinking it’s a good place to meet up, and it’s coming up in about 1 month. Let me now what u guys think?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sounds cool...where's it located?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Doable......anyone else interested?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think i can go. But more than likely it'll be in my 2000 Dodge Stratus SE... that needs a car wash horribly (its been 2 months hey i'm busy). BUT ITS STILL A MOPAR! I cry everytime i think of the Charger. I WANT IT SO BADLY! any who enough of my breakdown. Sure i'll go. hell ill bring my Chevy loving GF (damn her car tastes)

·
Registered
70 Posts
How much to register and how long is the wait to run? I've been wanting to get timed on this setup. 1/4 mile, right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its $20 to race, includes the driver. U don’t have to register, when its ur turn to pay for the entrance they ask u if u going to race or watch, its $10 per person to watch, And $20 to race. Not sure about how long it takes but each car ran about 5 times from 4pm to like 11pm, (they put u in groups). And yes it’s the ¼ mile. This event goes on every 2nd Saturday of the month.

·
Registered
70 Posts
KiX said:
Its $20 to race, includes the driver. U don’t have to register, when its ur turn to pay for the entrance they ask u if u going to race or watch, its $10 per person to watch, And $20 to race. Not sure about how long it takes but each car ran about 5 times from 4pm to like 11pm, (they put u in groups). And yes it’s the ¼ mile. This event goes on every 2nd Saturday of the month.
Might try to make it. Running lean on the top end and don't want to risk any valve damage. Might be able to get a meth-injection or auxillary fuel injector before then. Hoping to break the 14.0 mark first time out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.