DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1882 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know there have been some threads about this, lets use one and get it all organized! Northern california meet, I will post some other thread links and quotes, everyone wanting to attend a July/August meet in norther california give me an "IM IN* and your location so we can find out the best place to hold it! Stay posted so we can agree on a date and place! LETS DO IT!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
IM IN!!!

Vacaville and im willing to drive an hour to a meet!!!! Im in the middle of a lot.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Dude select a date , it will make it easier. Lets say Saturday August 27th? That way people can plan around it instead of it being up in the air

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, we will go with Saturday August 27th as a date, if too many people cannot attend it can be changed.

Here is a list of people from another thread, I will add to this list with everyone, I will do group PMs to everyone also... Here is my list so far:

bluecoral43
the75powerwagon
RAJ
viper24
2004dram
Hemi Pete
SamCarroll

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Hemi Pete, you need to clear your PM inbox!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Its a NorCal Dodgetalk.com meet. Anything can go!!!! We just want to get the CA DT people together finally. The Houston guys are putting us to shame.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hell, even bring something non-moper if you have to. As long as we can get some of us! If you cant bring your dodge, still come! By the way, make sure if you want to be on the contact list make sure to give an "IM IN" and your location! Get those signature ads in too please!

·
Registered
176 Posts
As of now, unless over ruled by the social director, I'm in. I'll bring the Magnum, I'm from Stockton.

Do you guys know there is a Mopar show on 8/14 in Lathrop at the Mopar distro center.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is part of my file to keep track of this. These are the known NorCal members wanting to meet so far.

ATTENDANCE LIST AUGUST 27TH
-----------------------------------
-Known active NorCal members-
*Denotes CAN ATTEND

bluecoral43
the75powerwagon
RAJ
*viper24
2004dram
Hemi Pete
SamCarroll
w5blt
obiwan
dantodd
magnitude
Cal Jeff
phellany
HIPCHIP
alloy171

(Note: This is just a list of people I have found wanting to meet in NorCal area) Please post so we can add you!

·
Tape On
829 Posts
I'm in. Looking at where everyone is from, Lake DelValle in Livermore would be a good centralized place to meet. ;)

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so far...

ATTENDANCE LIST AUGUST 27TH
-Known active NorCal members-
*Denotes CAN ATTEND

bluecoral43
*the75powerwagon
*RAJ
*viper24
2004dram
Hemi Pete
*SamCarroll
w5blt
obiwan
dantodd
magnitude
Cal Jeff
phellany
HIPCHIP
*alloy171
*67Cuda

(Note: This is just a list of people I have found wanting to meet in NorCal area) Please post so we can add you!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sacto in August? You guys are insane!!!!! Let's shoot for somewhere a little cooler. I'm in San Carlos on the S.F. Peninsula but maybe Napa or Lake Berryessa. Moneterey or Sonoma County might also work depending upon who is in and where they live.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lets get a few more names up first then we can figure out where everyone is from and what the best location would be to fit everyone.

1 - 20 of 1882 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.