21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
i didnt say they were the only ones who sold it

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
a guy named speedingtrack also sells them but i do not think that it comes with a TB spacer.
what was the name of your seller

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
4caroption

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
alright i checked him for you it should be the same setup

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
cool.. how long should it take? I order it today,.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Maybe Monday? or saturday morning?

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
most of those car accessories guys with that many sales take less than a week

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
hey..
mine did come with the t-body spacer. I cant wait to hear my truck with it. I have a hypertech programmer and super 40 flows dumped on it right now.

Cant wait to hear it .. especially in the mornings since its going to be cold very very soon. Thats the reason i got it : - ) i remember i wanted one last year.. but hey at least i got it now. Next mod, is 6.1 cam!! oh yea, and maybe a radio.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
trade that hypertech for a superchip make that your next mod

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Well the thing is that when i last tried to change the program, it gave me a error saying to call hypertech. I bought it brand new from a guy for $200 before superchip came out. What should i do to erase the computer? Also i dont think that programmer will be any good anymore. :-( .. also, how much are the superchips?

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
DentonHEMI06 said:
I fit the intake ok w/o the tb spacer. The only fit problem I ran into was the Rubber padded bolt that holds the intake to the truck is a bit over extended and doesn't fit perfecty but other than that its pretty good. Also, what about the bolt there next to the window cleaner res.? I cant get anything down in there to bolt that screw in tight... anyone have any tips?
I had a slight fitting issue myself...what i did was go to the hardware store and got a little pvc coupler (made for sprinker piping) and used it as a spacer as it was longer than the one provided and used a bolt (I think 5/16ths?)... here is what it looks like:

Attachments

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
still waiting for intake.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.