DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking at adding some smoked cab lights to my ride, but I have a few questions. Are the 2500's prewired for cab lights? Does anyone make a template to space them out correctly.

Added Signature

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
They're not pre-wired (as far as I know at least) but when you buy the kit (from Dodge, and depending on who from elsewhere) they come with a template to drill.

· Registered
1,074 Posts

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
The lights themselves cost about 80 bucks...

· Registered
202 Posts
Shots said:
Dodge stealership here in Ohio gave me $300 quote for lights, and install.

well that is not as bad as I was expecting and it will make my wife happy, so then I will be happy.:D

arent the lights a $75 dollar option on a new truck?(I know that is what Ford charged my sister in law on here F250)

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lights I want from Recon are around $80 with S&H and Tax.
The 2 main body shops in my town told me they wont install them, because they may leak.

· Registered
235 Posts
Alright guys...here is where I rub it in! :D

I searched long and hard for my truck and I was not going to settle. I wanted a crew cab, short bed, 4x4, dark gray with gray leather interior, painted grille and bumpers, and my hardest search...with the cab lights! I looked forever for it, so I can sympathize with you all. I did finally find it though...only about 70 miles away. I hope all of you can figure something out on these lights, because to me it's an important attribute and just makes the truck look mean coming at you!

Good luck guys. Hey, put that rock down. I know you're not thinking of throwing it at me! HA! :D
:thatfunny

Later,
CM

· Don't fear the sheepdog
6,692 Posts
Hey Bubba_Hemi_DET! Nice sig. I almost didn't catch that.

And about that rock Billy Goat. The heck with throwing rocks, we'll just come pull the lights off your truck for ours. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.