DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Looks great, but I have always wondered ... do the cab lights on a Ram actually do something other than look cool?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
What do you want them to do?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Looks great! Are they Recon?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Looks good CB! I know you were freezing yer arse off during the install! I'm doing a set for a buddy tomorrow.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Looks good CB! I know you were freezing yer arse off during the install! I'm doing a set for a buddy tomorrow.
You didnt offer to do mine:(

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
What do you want them to do?
I have no idea, but I would think that someone started putting them on trucks way back when for SOME functional reason ... but maybe not.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
I have no idea, but I would think that someone started putting them on trucks way back when for SOME functional reason ... but maybe not.
I put them on for the cool factor:D

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Commercial trucks are required to have them (that inlcudes 2500's used commercially). They became associated with beefy trucks. And here we are posing with them....

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Commercial trucks are required to have them (that inlcudes 2500's used commercially). They became associated with beefy trucks. And here we are posing with them....
Well, I guess I fit in that category. I have commercial tags and a 2500:SPIN:

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Learn sumpin' new every day ...
randomwebsitefoundwithgoogle said:
Most trucks do not come equipped with cab roof running lights. These lights are mandatory factory equipment on big rigs, one ton and above. The two outside lights are known as clearance lights, the three inner ones as marker lights. Combined, they give oncoming traffic a visual fix on the vehicle, offering additional safety.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Learn sumpin' new every day ...
Interesting:D

How come when you are building a truck on dodge.com, it is listed as an option on the 3500 :dunno:

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Interesting:D

How come when you are building a truck on dodge.com, it is listed as an option on the 3500 :dunno:
Maybe they list it as a 0.9998 ton so they can be optional :D

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.