DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No we still have the truck the only difference being it's now the wifes' daily drive.

The Dodge Grand Caravan went bye bye (thankfully) and was replaced by a Trailblazer SS. My first choice was a Grand Cherokee SRT8 but I couldn't get a decent deal. In my opinion with the exception of the agricultural transmission the Trailblazer is actually a better vehicle even though it means I've strayed to the 'Bow Side'.

No chance of straying with the truck though as you can't beat a Ram!!

Anyhow here it is (next time I'll close the garage door first!):

Attachments

· Registered
396 Posts
Replace that Chevy emblem with a dodge one and we'll all forgive you :D

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
Hemi Rev said:
I'm too lazy to look it up...whats that got for a motor?

I believe it is the LS1 6.0. and if i remeber right they do like low 14s stock

BTW very nice rig

· Registered
671 Posts
ED_S said:
In my opinion with the exception of the agricultural transmission the Trailblazer is actually a better vehicle even though it means I've strayed to the 'Bow Side'.

Too bad Jeep won't let you test drive the SRT stuff otherwise you wouldn't be making that statement, but non the less I like how the TBSS looks but no way does it compare the my Jeep, well thats my opinion anyway congrats on the new ride

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
CentralTexHemi said:
Too bad Jeep won't let you test drive the SRT stuff otherwise you wouldn't be making that statement, but non the less I like how the TBSS looks but no way does it compare the my Jeep, well thats my opinion anyway congrats on the new ride

what about dodge srt's?

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
CentralTexHemi said:
Man its been a while since I have see you post. Man you got that jeep movin. How fast was it stock? never mind just read you sig closer,LOL, that tuned only gained 1 tenth?????

Sorry for the Hi Jack. :D

· Registered
13,585 Posts
CentralTexHemi said:
:tup: :tup: :tup: with you on that Bro! Jeep SRT8 is the nicest looking SUV out there! TBSS does not even come close to the classy styling of the Jeep. I'm almost certain the Jeep is very competitively priced versus the TBSS.

· Fast SHOW Truck
4,423 Posts
Stock Tbss 14.0-14.2 W/ Custom Tune 13.5-13.6

Stock Srt-8 Jeep 13.0-13.3 W/ Tune 12.7

We Have One Here In Houston With Full Exhaust(headers, Intake,and Cutout Ran A 13.3 On 20's

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
DAYTONA81 said:

We Have One Here In Houston With Full Exhaust(headers, Intake,and Cutout Ran A 13.3 On 20's

is that a TBSS or SRT 8

· Fast SHOW Truck
4,423 Posts

· Registered
671 Posts
nickd907 said:
Man its been a while since I have see you post. Man you got that jeep movin. How fast was it stock? never mind just read you sig closer,LOL, that tuned only gained 1 tenth?????

Sorry for the Hi Jack. :D

The Diablo canned tune for the Jeeps were sorta a joke its the CMR tuning that brings out the big monster in the Jeep I'm on my 3rd from B&G and ProMotion tuning will be next or the Hemi Shop since they just got their CMR package today

· Registered
671 Posts
DAYTONA81 said:

I hope thats the TBSS :D BTW all my runs were on the stock 20's ;) full street trim

· Registered
671 Posts
If you already have a B&G PCM its 130.00 if not its 230.00, ProMotion is 120.00 and all of this is done VIA E-Mailing them some data logging, what I had to do is use the manual shift mode (yes the jeep has it) and in 2nd gear over 2000RPMs run it at WOT thru 3rd gear, download the data and email to the CMR tuner, from there they can adjust spark and knock retard etc...

· Registered
671 Posts
Besides an intake and the tuner my hands are tied on modding the Jeep I can't afford to do my own laundry if you know what I mean

Nick I sold the truck outright at the last minute I was just going to trade it in and take a hit but the Hemi gods put me in touch with a guy. BUT 2 weeks after he bought it he got jacked in Dallas and they stripped it clean to the rotors :VHOT:

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
CentralTexHemi said:
Besides an intake and the tuner my hands are tied on modding the Jeep I can't afford to do my own laundry if you know what I mean

Nick I sold the truck outright at the last minute I was just going to trade it in and take a hit but the Hemi gods put me in touch with a guy. BUT 2 weeks after he bought it he got jacked in Dallas and they stripped it clean to the rotors :VHOT:

Yea I remember that, it was a guy at the dealership, right. Man that sucks waht happened to it after. did they touch the motor, if I remember right you had a lot done there.

· Registered
671 Posts
I have no idea right now kinda been out of the loop on the thing kinda glad though. My next big purchase will be an 08 Bussa 1300CC for next years bike week in Daytona tired of not having a bike

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
CentralTexHemi said:
I have no idea right now kinda been out of the loop on the thing kinda glad though. My next big purchase will be an 08 Bussa 1300CC for next years bike week in Daytona tired of not having a bike
I dont blame you on that one. They dont think you had anything to do with it do they?

Man that bussa is a beast, have fun with that.

again sorry for the Hi Jack ED_S, its a bad habit of mine ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.