DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to put Bushwhacker extend a fenders on my Mega Cab. Only concern it that I have side panel body molding. Ive read where this may not be a straight foreward install because the 2 may interfere. Is there a good solution to this problem. Will something need to be trimmed and can it be done to look good? thanks pics would be good if you have any.

· Registered
69 Posts
Even if the body trim and badges have to be removed i would do it, those Bushwackers really make a truck look mean.

· Registered
410 Posts
pharmvet said:
Im wanting to put Bushwhacker extend a fenders on my Mega Cab. Only concern it that I have side panel body molding. Ive read where this may not be a straight foreward install because the 2 may interfere. Is there a good solution to this problem. Will something need to be trimmed and can it be done to look good? thanks pics would be good if you have any.
I'm assuming you're referring to what I call the grocery cart protector on the side? If so, it's not even close.

The directions say you have to remove the Cummins badge on the 06-07's. Look at mine, I didn't have to remove anything. Install was simple.
From what a read on the forums a year ago when I installed these, was that some Cummins badges have to be removed, but not many.

Attachments

· Registered
121 Posts
I have the same things, no interference whatsoever for emblems or door spears.

· Big Riggin'
509 Posts
dachman1,

NICE TRUCK!!!

· Bling!
247 Posts
No interference with the door guards on my '06. I did have to relocate the "C" and I removed the Turbo Diesel. The "C" says enough. And, BTW, my Bushwacker fender flares are for a 2005. They still fit the '06's.

· Registered
19 Posts
I have flares and no issues with the cummins badging. Though with no lift and stock wheels and tires they tend look a bit odd... so that will be my next project:)

· Registered
19 Posts
OE Style shown with out a lift (now considering a simple leveling kit -thanks MOTRSPRT for the picts made my next purchase a no-brainer)

Attachments

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Nice ride, MOTRSPRT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.