DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wich fender flares do you guys think looks the best and the easiest to install.The bushwaker extend a fender or the ATS?Show me some pics of both if anyone has them on their ride.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
heres my brotherinlaws truck with ATS flares

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Bushwackers extend a fender. They fit great and were easy to install. I actually just bought a new set since some dumb broad decided to drag her car along the side of one of the rears. One of the rears basically melted all over the side of her car. I ended buying the whole new set since I was worried the original ones were faded and wouldnt match. They actually hold their black color well in the sun. The originals have been on there for at least two years. 8 mo of it in the California sun. I like the Bushwackers. A few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
ATS is my vote...They look like they are right from the factory they fit so well

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
JamyB said:
On his description it says mopar powerwagon painted flares
ramtough said that the picture is of his bro-in-laws truck...

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
I personally like the shape of the ATS flares the best.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
ramtough said that the picture is of his bro-in-laws truck...
LoL, thanks for pointing that out, i thought i made it clear enough for others to understand, haha.

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
ATS fan here...sorry black doesn't show up as well...

EDIT: The ATS flares are super easy to install, just take your time if you get them and clean off the surface very well. They come with mouting tape and screws that go into the existing holes. Finish and fitment are perfect.

Attachments

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
4xfreak said:
I personally like the shape of the ATS flares the best.
Shoot man, why you wanna go and mess up your banner like that :D If you have the pic, I'll crop it in there for ya...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
i have xenon...got em for dirt and i think ats bought xenons molds

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ats

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I have bushwaker, love them but vote for the ATS!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we'll i bought the ats flares off of ebay on monday hope to have them next week sometime.The camo wrapped truck,black ats flares and black nerf bars watch think?HMM HMM

·
Registered
141 Posts
I installed the ATS myself, very easy to install.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
550 Posts
if your lifted w/ big rubber, bw pocket or go home.

-jp

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You have to be careful with the ATS, they look great and fit well but when the double sided tape wears down they leave a small gap between them and the body. Once this happens dirt gets in there and it acts like sand paper and you will have a ring of just primer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
VERY interesting observation. Do the Buchwaker flares have the same probelm?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.