Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i burn out in my stock '02 Ram 1500 only my back right wheel smokes
is that a characteristic of all dodges? or just 4.7L's?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It depends on the type of rear-end you have, you have an "open reaer-end" where as soon as one tire has the least resistence, all of the power goes to it. I have a "limited-slip rear-end" or LSD. This is where both of the tires spin no matter what, that is why only one of your tire spins:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
BluedevilPB1 said:
When i burn out in my stock '02 Ram 1500 only my back right wheel smokes
is that a characteristic of all dodges? or just 4.7L's?
Not sure why, but I found that question pretty funny :thatfunny
That is a characteristics of all motor vehicles without Posi/LSD

·
Registered
921 Posts
I cant burn out in my Ram....I also have the 4.7.....why not? THis is my first vehicle with the power capable of doing a burnout....I'd like to know how...just push the pedal real hard? Brake? Most of you are probably laughing, but I have never done it....pop my cherry boys.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You can do one in your Ram..hold the brake and hit the gas...and you are right..i am laughing, but not really at you, but with you :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Press the gas while holding the brake, or release the brake the second I hit the gas? Laughing with me? Isnt that what people say when they are laughing at you.....

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Im laughing as well...

Anyhow, hold the brake while you hold the gas...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Slam the gas and only hold the brake down just enough to keep the car from rolling foward.

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Bigbegum69 said:
Slam the gas and only hold the brake down just enough to keep the car from rolling foward.
Like he said!!!

Yeah, not that hard in a ram!!!

Not laughing at you, but common.....

Only do it often if you got the $$$ for some new rubber

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
I can set the e-brake in my 98 ACR and sit there till the tires are slinging steel belts.
I like to do this right before I buy new rubber.The kids really like it but the last time my wife had the fresh air vents on and once the smoke started rolling good it was pushed thru the vents and filled the car......... The kids didnt like that however!!!!!
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.