DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have an issue with the upper front bumper cover separating from the chrome bumper? Below is a picture of an outdoorsman with the chrome bumper. The plastic bumper "cover" or whatever you want to call it on mine, is pushed up above the licence plate. There was never a front end collision, not parking lot bumps, nothing. I am just wondering if anyone else has had clips let go or something and it done the same thing. I will take a picture and load it when I get a chance

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
i can't really see the area in question real great. can you get in a bit closer or i'm going to say she looks good from my house. j/k get a close up.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Anyone else have an issue with the upper front bumper cover separating from the chrome bumper? Below is a picture of an outdoorsman with the chrome bumper. The plastic bumper "cover" or whatever you want to call it on mine, is pushed up above the licence plate. There was never a front end collision, not parking lot bumps, nothing. I am just wondering if anyone else has had clips let go or something and it done the same thing. I will take a picture and load it when I get a chance
mcderyan,

I'm sorry to hear about your bumper concern. Have you had an opportunity to show your servicing Ram dealer?

When did you first notice the issue?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
better pictures.

the previous picture was of another truck, just to give an idea of what I was talking about. Here is my truck. Hope you can see what I am talking about. As for bringing it to the attention of my local service department, no. I have not done that yet. I have had nothing but negative experience with the Barrie, Ontario Chrysler service department. They scratched my truck, ordered wrong parts, required multiple visits to fix issues. They are horrible.I was hoping to find out if this is a common issue, or not. That way I could say so to them so they don't blame me like they did when they scratched it!

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
that does seem to be a huge gap. the tow hooks do not appear to be centered in the bumper either. something is definitely out of whack. either the guy in charge of front end gaps was sick that day or needs glasses. i am going to take a pic of my 10 tomorrow and post it up for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.