DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know but why would they be for sale though?

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
You will always find things for sale before they are released.... places will gladly take your money and tell you next week for a year or two..... Ordered my Superchips 8 months before they were out..... The big difference was I did not put any money down at the place where I ordered it, they just put me first in line... compared to one spot where I was told they were available and wanted my cash... ( I knew they were not available at the time ).... Caveat Emptor!

TJ

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that wat i figured jsut didnt know

·
Registered
121 Posts
E-mailed the seller

He said it was a "kinda presale thing" ? WTF

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Here is a quote from the guy that is in charge of the Hemi project for Bully Dog.. I don't think he would mind if I put this info out to quell any rumors.

I believe this guy is a dealer getting ahead of himself. I haven't had any production boards made yet.
So it is not possible for him to even have a board to sell.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
huh? Are you looking at the same add I am? It clearly says 5.7 hemi. It is just a pre order

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Any idea when these things are really going to be available? If those gains are real (35hp/50ft.lbs) then it should be badass.

Edit: I sent the EBay seller a question to find out what the gig is. I'll let you guys know when I hear back.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Not to be a smarta$$ but did you guys read post #7?

helo-pilot said:
Here is a quote from the guy that is in charge of the Hemi project for Bully Dog.. I don't think he would mind if I put this info out to quell any rumors.

I believe this guy is a dealer getting ahead of himself. I haven't had any production boards made yet.

I am beta testing the Bully Dog and talk to the guy making them on a semi-regular basis. I am not pulling that info out of my butt. :D

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I read it smarta$$ ;)

I sent the seller a question more to see what they would say, maybe spill something you tight-lipped beta testers won't :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
The Hp and torque numbers on the box in the picture look like the diesel Triple Dog numbers 230 Hp and 400lb/ft torque are Crazy Larry diesel numbers

Cheers
Mike
###

Just a note to the gassers reading this thread. On my 99 1500 Ram 5.2 I purchased the Mopar High performance ECM for $350 or so. The Hp and torque increases were minimal (19 Hp and 12 Tq). With the added Hp also comes sustantially worse mileage(and it was already 15 highway in the best of conditions)
Even with the CAI, Edelbrock Shorty headers and Flowmaster exhaust the gains were not very impressive IMHO. And the added cost of having to run 91 octane because of the timing advance wasn't helping!
Just my humble observations.
Cheers
Mike
###

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.