DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any easy way to change the bulbs on the dodge ram? my buddie who has a silverado just lifts this little latch above the lights and they come out..is there naything i can unscrew instead of having to go under the car and try my luck getting it out and then having the hard time of putting it back in (especially on the left side)...?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I assume you are talking about the headlights. They are designed to remove from the back ... just twist the housing about a 1/4 turn and pull straight out. I did both from underneath with very little problem when I swapped in Sylvania SilverStars ...

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but on the left side theres a bunch of shit in the way..it makes it extremely difficult

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Yep, you can either take the headlight assembly off or get it from underneath. The driver's side is a pain, but I just took my time so I wouldn't scratch it. I went from underneath and I changed all four lights (fogs + headlights) in about 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
bradleykavin said:
but on the left side theres a bunch of shit in the way..it makes it extremely difficult
It is not as bad as you seem to think it is ... I'll admit that I had to stretch my arm up there a bit, but it was pretty easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.