DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
I love it!

That is a really nice storage area, and doing the Line-X afterwards, it all looks factory.

Excellent job, and a great idea. Where did you get the door?

BTW, welcome to Dodgetalk!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. The door is a tempress access hatch I got on e-bay for about $40. Most marine stores carry them but of course charge twice the price cuz it's for a boat. I added the cam lock, not that it really matters. If anyone wanted to get in it they could just break the hinges. It is nice and watertight though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
That's cool, nice job!!

·
BC Fisher
43 Posts
I would patent that puppy. But first I would find a way to make it a little less easy to break into. Great idea and excellent workmanship...I like it! :D :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Beautiful. I want one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, that's incredible. Great work. I see it's rhino'd inside as well.

Is that for a Ram or Dakota? I would love one for my Dakita. That's really cool.

neato. :tup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still getting used to this place. Shoulda figured it out myself....

Hell, I'd prolly buy one. I want one that goes the length of the bed over the wheel well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's pretty sweet looking. I think you may have started your own business here. guessing from the responses you've gotten you could sell a ton of them.

·
Troubleshooter
1,516 Posts
that is probably the sweetest looking do-it-yourself project i've seen on a dak. you've done a really good job.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.