DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:ughWent to remove my exhaust and on the first clamp after PB'in it the thing broke instead of loosening and my hand went smashing into somewhere under the truck, almost passed out(LOL):bawl: ended up at the emergency room on my birthday for 6 stiches and a good scrubbing of the wound. Missed a vein by 1/8 inch:D OK now and will be doing this at my buddies shop tomorrow or friday. ill keep you posted, magnaflow cutout and 14 inch round magnaflow dumped, replacing my Zoomers longbarrel muffler, wanted it louder:loud: this muffler is 1/2 the size of the zoomers.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Haha whoops!

Well happy birthday! :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
yikes atleast it wasnt worse. and happy b-day!

·
Registered
549 Posts
D'OH! Been there, done that.

Post pics if yah can.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Lost many a knuckle and got many a stich wrenchin in my time. Just helped my son put a MBRP exhaust on his Ferd F150. Told him to put his work gloves on to save the knuckles.

Happy B Day.......Magnaflow Baby :rck:

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Welcome to the busted knuckle club! See a couple of those, done some not so deep ones myself. Feels tight at start, then snaps in an instant

·
Registered
517 Posts
Did you get a pair of mechanics gloves for your birthday??? I learned my lesson the same way. Every time I'm about to do something on the truck and start it bare handed, I think back and grab the gloves to prevent another painful reminder to wear them.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Chicks dig scars...just come up with a better story to go along with it.:thatfunny
There was a baby and a shark there to right? RIGHT!?!

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
ouch, hope the rest of your birthday went better

·
Registered
797 Posts
I saw that shark....it's got rabies....and the baby's stroller was ON FIRE!!!:truestory:
we got 2 witness's, your golden man! girls will be throwing panties at you anywhere you go! hopefully they are small panties, im not responsible for the extra wide type.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.