DodgeTalk Forum banner

breast augmentation or harley road glide?

• breast augmentation for wife

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Road glide for me

Votes: 17 37.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Either way, can you post some pics?

Sorry! Couldn't help myself, Mr. Moderator.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Do you want the boob job or does she? If you want her to have the boob job, i'd say get the bike.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
With the Harley you can get as many big boobed women as you want. Who wants to play with plastic anyways :D Plastic is nice to look at by no fun to play with :)

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
get the boob job...make her happy, then she gets you the bike and yall are both happy. you get the bike and forget about her....she wont let you live it down.

·
?
403 Posts
plastic is not that bad. im hearing voices.... "if your buy her boobs, the harley will come"

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
2021 Big Horn
6,400 Posts
Bike for me. More than a handful's a waste. ;)

·
05 srt-10
498 Posts
get the hooters ,wait till after winter is over this year so you can save more franklins,, then get bike ,,that way by next spring /summer you will have a harley with a big tit ol' Lady on the back ,,,what more could you need :rck:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shots said:
Bike for me. More than a handful's a waste. ;)
Thank God I have big hands then.

I would have to say bike. I've seen a lot of pictures of "jobs gone wrong". I know that they are old pictures and stuff, but still, that's a possibility that I would want anyone I know playing with.

·
Registered
270 Posts
The husband buys them, the boyfriend gets to play with them ;)

Let me tell you a story,

A farmer left town for town one day and a Horse and a baby chick got a little bored on the farm. They decided to go out for a walk.
As they were walking through the woods, and the horse became stuck in a sink hole. He told the Chicken, " Run back to the farm and get the tractor from the barn to pull me out before I sink!"
The chicke ran back, but could not kind the keys to the tractor, but instead brought the farmers Harley motorcycle back and pulled the horse out.
The next day, they decided to go out for another walk, and this time the clumsy little chicken got stuck in a mud hole. He told the horse to run back and get the Harley to pull him out. But the horse just straddled the hole, dropped his talleywacker down, and picked the chicken up out of the hole.

The moral of the story..."If your hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks."

Me, I vote boobies! I am scared of bikes...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Boobs = part time job for her (displaying) more money for you = bike :)

win win situation

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
you got a pic of the ol' lady. does she need them or want them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
sharkie said:
get the hooters ,wait till after winter is over this year so you can save more franklins,, then get bike ,,that way by next spring /summer you will have a harley with a big tit ol' Lady on the back ,,,what more could you need :rck:

that's not a bad idea...... i would do this ^

but then again since the seasons almost done, you might get it for cheaper.... but then again next season, you might be able to get the model you want for cheaper too ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.