DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought two of these, but obviously only need one. It cost me just shy of $110 through Summit racing for the kit, so if anyone wants it for $95 shipped, LMK...I take paypal or Money orders.

This kit is for the 45/545 transmissions (4.7 and 5.7 Rams)

I only took it out of the shrink wrap to see what was in there, its ALL there, never even opened the baggies of parts. It comes with the new springs, valve, resistor, and some clips/rings (not sure what to call them), and the instructions...everything as if you ordered it from summit, just cheaper!

If you have any questions, just ask, want pics, just ask...LMK!

Please, someone buy my kit LOL.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
how does it perform

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent installed one yet...I literally got this one in the mail on Monday, and I'm still waiting on the second one, so Idunno how it is yet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What exactly are the benifits of having a shift kit?

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Do you know what the difference is between it and the APS Precision kit (Trans-Go)?

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think APS has a plate with it...

The Trans-go kit says:
Corrects: Soft1-2. Heavy Throttle Long 2-3. Firmer 4th
Basically, it supposed to get rid of the long, soft, sloppy shifts.

I cant vouch for it, but I'm only selling this because I got two, I will be installing one in about a week or so, I just need to get rid of the extra.

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because of the handling fee and crazy shipping I had to pay from the get-go, the restocking fee, and cost of returning...I can sell it to someone here cheaper than they could buy one, and not lose as much money. Its a win-win...as long as someone buys it.

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Do you know how they install?

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It comes with directions...basically you drop the pan, pull the valve body, and replace the parts. It seems pretty straight forward, and they have pics of what you replace and where they are.

·
Registered
603 Posts
web site says it comes with a video

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
shippings free from summit i thought. damn shipping

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Shipping" is free, but there is a $10 handling fee on all orders, then I'm from the same state that Summit is from, so there's tax, yada yada yada LOL.

It didnt come with a video, I got it in a box from Summit, opened the box, and everything thats inside is what I listed.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
yea they got on here in sparks nevada toooo

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Well I may be very interested in this then. If you can give me a day or so I might be wanting to buy it from you.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
ill have to say im backingout i would love to have it but i am buyinga grill e now. so i mighthaveto wait a little while as im getting a tq converter too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.