DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a brand new pair of Bushwacker extend a flares in the box. Evidently when I ordered them I hit the button twice and got charged for two sets. I came home and two were sitting on the porch so I check my creditcard and I have charges for two sets. The company won't take them back so I need to sell them They have never been open.

350 shipped or if you find a better deal I am negotiable on the price. They have never been opened. I will do cheaper pricing for local pickup. I'm negotiable on the price as well. I need to get rid of these things to come up with some other mods.

Thanks

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
interested please post pics of your set that you are keeping to get and idea ... are they the ones without the rivet holes ?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine aren't installed I can take some pics of them laying in the garage. I'll post a picture of the same flares from the manufacturer. If you want pictures of the unpainted ones laying in my garage just let me know and I'll get a set.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you go to bushwacker.com they have all the different types. There are also several people on the site with these fender flares.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
300 shipped to the 48 lower states

·
Mopar from Birth
594 Posts
Are they black? and these will fit an 05 right? If i can get them before Friday I will take them

·
Registered
415 Posts
What color are they? I know they are unpainted.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black unpainted. Sold today. Sorry guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.