DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i turn left sharply like pulling out of a parking space or backing out of my driveway i feel something grinding. Sometimes when i come to the intersection of my neighborhood (on a downward hill) i can feel it rubbing right as i start releasing my brake and turning. Only does it turning left.

Couple weeks ago i got my flow put on and i was driving it pretty hard to hear it then my left front brake starting smoking. Pretty bad. Hasnt smoked since then but the grinding is still there. It has been grinding since i got it so it wasnt from me driving it hard.

Do you think it has anything to do with the rotors or calipers?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would pull off the wheel and pads to see if there is somthing in between the pad and rotor. Sounds like you have put a huge rut in your rotor. Check it before it becomes dangerous!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Since it's so new and still under warranty...take her to the dealership!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I had some smoke come out not too long ago when some brake fluid got on a hot part of my exhaust and got to burning up a bit... maybe something similar is happening, but I lost brake pressure real quick, so I would think you would too if you were losing brake fluid. Either way, it's not good, get it up to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.