DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 05 Durango has a problem with the brake lights coming on by themselves. There have been a few times that my neighbors knock on my door and tell me that the brake lights are on. Sure enough, they are. If I tap on the brake pedal they usually go off. I have had a few mornings when the battery was stone dead due to this. I think that it might be in the brake switch on the pedal but I am not sure. What a pain! Has anyone else had any problems with this? It also happens when driving, especially at night I can see the reflection of my brakes on the backs on signs in my mirror. Again if I tap the brake pedal, they usaully go off. Sometimes I have to tap a couple of times. I have also had problems with the hemi dying on me. Thankfully that has been at low rpms. I have read some of the threads on that. It just seems like I have electrical issues. I would appreciate any insight anyone can share.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
check battery first have it tested. if that is good go to dealer and get a switch. had the same prob b4 except my idiot neightbor instead of calling or knocking on my door called the cops said they were concerned. which is sort of nice to know but dang just come knock! anyways sorry.:crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.