DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy I really miss it...

516 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  lpfan4life85 
#1 ·
Before taking my truck to the dealer for some minor maintenance I set the truck back to stock. After returning my Superchip programmer starts in on error codes. I gotta say, I can definetly feel a rather large difference in performance.

Still managed to open up a can of whoopass on a Jaguar, Chevy, Titan, and a cocky Acura TL. I took the TL up to 55MPH in a 45MPH lane braked, and he blows by going about 80MPH ( I think I suprised him). Too little to late...

#2 ·
lowhemi said:
Before taking my truck to the dealer for some minor maintenance I set the truck back to stock. After returning my Superchip programmer starts in on error codes. I gotta say, I can definetly feel a rather large difference in performance.

Still managed to open up a can of whoopass on a Jaguar, Chevy, Titan, and a cocky Acura TL. I took the TL up to 55MPH in a 45MPH lane braked, and he blows by going about 80MPH ( I think I suprised him). Too little to late...
Just voted for you for TOTM
If I had known you were a bully and picking on Chevies and Titans I would have withheld my vote :D

#3 ·
uncbob said:
Just voted for you for TOTM
If I had known you were a bully and picking on Chevies and Titans I would have withheld my vote :D
Thanks. Yeah, lowhemi is short for lowlifehemi. :D

#4 ·
LOL...nice rig man!

KB

#5 ·
I hope mine doesnt do that....i took mine in for the recall and for the faulty fan clutch.....It goes in tomorrow to have the seat belt and fan clutch replaced. Ive had my superchips off of it for about a week now....it really makes a difference and i miss it....just hope it dosent give me errors like your having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.