DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOV question

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  elchicoyes 
#1 ·
ok this is probably the worst reference to a BOV that anyone could ever make but this is the only thing i can think of. there is a car (i dont what kind of car it is because i never see it for very long) that goes around where i work that have a BOV on it. however, the BOV is loud as sin and i have never heard a BOV like this except in a game. (this is were the bad reference begins) in the game need for speed most wanted, the car porsche cayman S have a BOV that sounds exactly like this. i mean you can hear this guys BOV from litteraly 300+ feet away. if anyone can make this reference and know what im talking about i would just like to know what kind of BOV that is. i will try to make a video of it but this guy goes like 80+mph everywhere he goes, parking lots, school areas, everywhere so it will be kinda hard but i'll try.

#2 ·
lol 80 in a school zone

#4 ·
sounds a lot like the hks ssqv but it was so much louder than that except the beginning of the blow off is much more prominent. and yes hemi litteraly 80 in a school zone if he could get around all the other cars. i've reported him twice when i went to pick up my little brother.

#6 ·
x100 on both HKS and Tial. I've had the HKS and now use the TiAl

#8 ·
Lol! Yup, and you as well would know that the HKS is a kick ass BOV. I like the TiAl cuz it's quiet until I get on it. Especially today, scared my self when I accidentally tweaked my MBC and hit 24 psi, the intake just screamed and my BOV was loud as hell. Not to mention that my Turbo has Surge vents so it really quieted down. So a lot of people don't really know I have a Big Ass Turbo under the hood cuz most of the SRTs out here have some really loud BOV and people think they have lots done. And when I roll up many think I'm running stock setup...lol!

#10 ·
go to the video of our best 1/4 mile time (11.2 @123) and that is a HKS ssq bov.

#13 ·
I heard you guy talkin about bov and them leaking i have a mopar bov myself came with the car are they proned to leak more than others i like the sound and all but my favorite is the turbo xs bov

#15 ·
mopar bov is very prone to leaking. if it is gasket maker will fix it!

#16 ·
The Turbo XS is a P.O.S. It was my first BOV and that thing either got dirt or something it would get stuck much to often. And would leak on Part Throttle Boost or WOT. It was a ferking nightmare! I got rid of that thing as soon as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.