DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my R/T now for over 2000 miles, still love the thing to death, but if I can find one thing I would change it's the front suspension. It is really "bouncy" and over medium to large bumps the thing bounces 2 or three times before it stops, and what I really don't like is that over slight rises in a road, like what you have at an intersection sometimes, the front suspension tops out and makes an audible "clunk" noise, like the shocks are providing no damping action. Does anyone else's truck do this? I don't like all the damn bouncing it does, and I'm thinking I might put some Bilsteins on the front. My Ram road nice and firm, no soft bouncy crap, and I want this truck to ride the same as that truck did.

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, you are right. I checked, and there's nothing made. That sucks. I'd like Bilsteins, wonder how long it will be? I think I will call them and find out.

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just called Bilstein out on the west coast. They have nothing in the works, and the guy said typically they are two years behind when there is a new model change, but that the Dakota currently is not even on their list of upcoming projects.
THAT SUCKS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.