DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals I got me a 67 Barracuda with a 273 4-speed. The motor was rebuilt in July and has a good lick to her when she is running. I had to get me something different to mod because I was spending to much on the Dodge Ram and I didn't want to mod it to much since that's my daily driver. I hope the moderators will cut me a break showing this in the truck section but my friends in the truck section will not know unless I told them.:D Pics:

Attachments

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Looks sweet man!! Love the sublime green. Get it from NY i guess??

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Sweeet. Love the Sublime!

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it out of GA. The guy moved to GA about a month ago and had to get rid of it because of lack of room in his garage. He really did hate to sell it but I told him I will take care of it for him.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
awsome!!!!!!!!!! I love it

·
Registered
476 Posts
Very cool car! I have an idea for ya, how bout puttin in a 6 speed and a 6.1 Hemi ?

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

It's going to be my new project car. My friend has already found a 440 with transmission to build and put in it, but I told him to let me get it in the drive way first. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Code:
Brian06QuadCab said:
Very cool car! I have an idea for ya, how bout puttin in a 6 speed and a 6.1 Hemi ?
Holy cow wouldn't that be sweet! There is no doubt that it could be done but the $$$ is what would hold me back. I tell you what I could do. I could pull a stocking over my head and go to a bank and ask for a withdrawal!:D

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Well, if you are going to rob a bank, forget the 6.1 Hemi and order the 426 crate Hemi hehehe

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Don't diminish the value by hacking the car up. It will be worth more stock in the long run. If its a 4 speed car then it is a 273 Hypo.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Makes me remember the 67 formula S i had. It had the hypo 273. the 4 gear was available with the 2 bbl engine also. The hypo had a carter 4bbl. , crinkle painted air cleaner and valve covers with a ribbed aluminum center on them. Also a dual point distributor. :gr_patrio :tup:

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
That is cool!

A-body 'Cudas rule!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Except his is a fastback and that one is a coupe :D :D :D

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I'd still take either one :D

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
nice ride..here's my 69 cuda i have waiting retoration....

Attachments

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Code:
Ram3500Dually said:
Except his is a fastback and that one is a coupe :D :D :D
I thought all cudas was fastbacks between 67 to 69. Was there more fastbacks made back then or coupes?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.