DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some pictures of my new ride. 07 Ram 4x4 SLT factory sunroof, and pretty well loaded SLT package (couldn't find a laramie). Planning on doing a 6" BDS lift and 3" PA body lift with some 37's as a Christmas present to myself. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
nice truck...when did you get it?

·
Tj
160 Posts
Looks nice

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had it probably a month or so. I sold my 2003 in February that had turned into a trailer queen that I was showing. Then I bought a new house and absolutely needed a truck I could use as a truck and my 4x4 Jeep SUV wasn't doing it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought about changing my name. Of course my white ram was black and silver two tone with candy red flames. I should have changed it a long time ago after I painted the 03. Can you change your username on this forum or do you have to just re-register?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You can send a request to a mod I think. Then they will have the admin change it.

KB

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
WhiteRamSport said:
I thought about changing my name. Of course my white ram was black and silver two tone with candy red flames. I should have changed it a long time ago after I painted the 03. Can you change your username on this forum or do you have to just re-register?
You need to contact the admin for a name change not a mod. Do not reregister with a new name as that is against the dt rules and will result in a ban from the site for having 2 usernames.

Do you have the lifetime warranty with the truck? If so They may void it with the lift I hate to say.

Nice looking truck btw. Congrats

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
baltech said:
How can a lift void a powertrain warranty? Nice truck!!
Thay have to prove that it has done the damage. I know that they are really being tough with the new lifetime warranty. 1 member lost his warranty for putting a programmer on it for a track run. He fought it and got a limited one now I think.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I talked to a service advisor at my local dealer and he said I would void the powertrain warranty so I sent the service manager of the dealership an e-mail asking about the powertrain warranty. He sent me an e-mail reply back stating that it would only void the suspension warranty. So I guess I'm taking a risk but at least I have a paper trail to back up what I say when I take it in. I have the e-mail backed up on about 4 drives right now LOL.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.