DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after finally finding the right rim and then picking out a tire, the first part of my overhaul to my truck is complete. Now I need to save some money because I'm broke! lol! I love how the Hankook RH06's look and man do they ride so much better than the crappy Goodyear Eagles I had on before. I had 305-50-20's on before, now I have 295-45-20's and loving them :rck:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks good, Clean as Hell.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love my kooks!! I got 'em on sale at Pep Boys. Buy 3, 4th tire free (rebate). If they get me 40K I'll be even happier! Great tire & price.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice looking truck :rck: ,Keep up the good work

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks man!! Here's a more recent shot with the kooks mounted.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I gotta say I love the new look. Next is brakes then lowering it a tad and leveling it out :) I guess I need to talk with slammed1 here soon :)

·
MS. SK
2,442 Posts
Those are nice!! :D

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Awesome truck man! :rck:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
looks very nice man, congrats, those are +14mm offset right? i was recently going to get a set of the 301's, same wheel basically with the +14mm offset in 20x8.5"

i am partial to the 305/50R20's myself however on the 20x8.5" -1mm offset rims i got, love how they look on mine sticking out the sides

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesnmandy/my truck/

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AllShot said:
sweet truck! any plans to debadge that bad boy?
No, no plans to debadge. I don't mind having the badges on the truck, I don't really get the whole debadge craze anyway.

Thanks for the compliments guys. More mods soon here in the near future. Pricing out some new EBC Rotors and pads now. I hope to have a whole new braking package (front and back) by the end of this month :bman:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AllShot said:
its all personal opinion man...you like em, then rock on bro :tup:
Yeah man, no problem, I didn't mean to come off harsh on the debadging thing. Thanks again for the compliments :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.