DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating on getting the Borla exhaust from Dodgeparts.com or from my local dodge dealer. I have read in the threads that the magnaflow and flowmaster exhausts resonate in the cabin and are bothersome. I want to hear the hemi but don't want to have a headache after I drive it. Does anyone with the Mopar/Borla exhaust have any input as to the increase in cabin noise with it?

·
Registered
193 Posts
had borlas on two of my cars and they both resonate, on my d i have magnaflow and it resonate, but not that bad.

corsa is the only one that i know of that does not resonate...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'd like to get a Corsa exhaust for my D. It does cost more than the others though.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i have the Flowmaster American Thunder setup that they make for the D specifically...i like it...sounds mean when you step on it...the resonance is bearable in the cabin...i like it kind of loud though....

·
Registered
57 Posts
DOn't forget JBA and Gibson also both make apps for the DUrango. Check out thier websites for sound clips. We sell alot of GIbson becuase people like that they are quiet at idle and sound great when wide open.

·
Registered
6 Posts
FWIW

I swapped out the GIANT muffler in my 06 hemi and put in a 22" Magnaflow.

Nice low pitch and not bothersome in the cab. When you get on it you can hear it and it souds good. Then again that is why I did it. Like you I don't care for a lot of interior noise at normal driving.

Also it was a lot cheaper than the dodge upgrade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.