DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have the Borla cat back from MOPAR? how is it ? Where does it exit?IM looking for the single in dual out for a 2005 Quad 4x4 1500 with a HEMI. how does it sound? Easy to install?Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have that...

I have it, but had the dealer install the whole thing for $400 (labor) for headers dual high-flow cats, new Y-pipe, a single in-dual out muffler. Since I don't have a lift, I decided to go drink beer instead. Mine exits behind the rear wheels (one on each side), but I wish I had done straight out the back. What I really want is a true dual exaust, like the ones http://www.exhaustdepot.com , offical DodgeTalk sponsor, is making. As far as sound goes, let's just say "mostly wife friendly". I would like something with more low rumble at idle. But when you get on it, it sounds SWEET!

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
I have the same setup. Was a little too mellow for my liking, so I removed the muffler and replaced it with a y-pipe. I get quite a few compliments on the sound and even more surprised looks when I tell them there's no muffler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.