DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty I have finally found the problem as to why my car has been so slow. The hardpipe that goes from my intercooler to my intake manifold (BOV is attached to) has a sensor that is attached to it. Well the rubber that is suppose to keep air from leaking has a hole in it the size of a dime. Now I was wondering how much of a difference is this going to make once I fix it and can I just weld that hole shut and forget about that sensor or is that sensor important?

·
Registered
697 Posts
I would keep the sensor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
sensor is very important, if u weld shut anything on that pipe it should be the place where the red vac. goes and plug the hole on the solenoid...but to answer ur question...do not remove the sensor

·
Registered
308 Posts
keep the sensor, fix the whole. it will make a good difference.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alrighty well all boost leaks are fixed and I kept the sensor but I do not notice that much of a difference.

·
Registered
697 Posts
You should make yourself a boostleak tester to be sure. All leaks are gone.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I dunno...I was asking you. lol! Well, if there aren't any leaks then I don't know what to tell ya without having to go through your car first hand. I'm sure one of the guys on here live near you to help you out. Since I've signed on to Dodgetalk I've found nothing but good support from everyone. Much appreciated guys! That's how we keep it in the family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.