DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new f150 took the cake on their comparison test. The focased their article more on that damn hump removal that the truck itself. They said also the ram's towing wasn't where it should have been. Other trucks were the h3t the equinox, and i think the chevy. No tundra or denali. Their 1/4 mile ram came in at 5.2. I think the ram beats the f150 with looks alone, but aparently truck trend says looks aren't everything. However i must say, they have a page with a few different BAD ASS 09 rams. One on 37's, one dropped, and a few others. check it out!!

Attachments

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
I would buy an F-150 myself, but it would be of the Raptor descent. However, if Dodge makes a 4th Generation Power Wagon, the Raptor will be staying at the Ford dealership.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I don't like the Ford either, Its to boxy looking and underpowered. The ram looks sleek yet tough. As for towing if your going to tow more then 5K you should probably buy a 3/4 ton truck anyway.

·
Once and future owner
3,061 Posts
I keep hearing the Raptor will have the optional 6.2L Boss motor rated around 400hp along with a 6-spd auto. That might make up for the ugly exterior.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I keep hearing the Raptor will have the optional 6.2L Boss motor rated around 400hp along with a 6-spd auto. That might make up for the ugly exterior.
The raptor looks a million times bettter than the regular f150, i think the massively wide fender flares do it.

The new f150 is pretty darn ugly. I have always liked boxy vehicles, my Jeep WK, late 80s/early 90s fox body mustangs, the chargers, etc but the new f150 is over the top. Last gen looked decent. Its still better than the hideous bowtie chrome front of the new chevys. But none of them have anything on the new ram. :tup:

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
I will drive a dodge until the day I die.....unless Dodge dies before I do:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.