DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive been looking i can only find body lift for up to year 02 for the 4x4 durangos can you help me out also what should it cost for me to have it installed or could i do it myself also if anyone in the va area can help me do it to save some money ill pay you we have a shop on base with all tools and lifts nessessary thanks

also i have the t/s lift 2" and trying to do body lift now is there anything else i can do to get more than 5"

anyone in quantico area we should go mudding if ur D can handle it

also on aim
wut4ngclan06

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
You've got PM!

Yeah, you can use the body lift for the 2002. There are only minor differences.

As far as going higher then 5", there are not too many options. You can get 1 more inch by getting re-indexed torsion keys, and cranking the torsion bars 1 more inch (the re-indexed keys allow 1 more inch) and then get an add-a-leaf to lift the rear 1".

You can lift the rear easy with a rear axle flip and gain another 5.5+", but the front with IFS (Independent Front Suspension) is the problem. The only way to lift the front is a Rancho 3" suspension, which are discontinued and VERY hard to find (as well as expensive for the relatively small amount of lift they provide).

Or there is a lift kit by Truckin' Suspension that is a 4.5" suspension lift. However, I would not recommend this because it is common knowledge around here that their lifts SUCK are break really easily. It has been stated that curb hopping could bust it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
not sure the cost of having it done, but its really not too bad. I did mine by myself in a cramped garage with no lift available..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.