DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
That guy
3,097 Posts
Well, maybe I shouild have done 37's! Are you going to regear now?

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Do some close up pics of the lights, please! That looks interesting. I want to do a 3" body lift as well.....I think you might have sold me!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Looks Awesome!! Great Job!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
thanks for the compliments guys. i am pretty happy with it. it turned out better than i expected. i love the way it looks now. feels like a new truck! not gonna re gear it for now maybe sometime in the future. havent really felt too much of a power loss. the gas milage however is a different story. but i dont have to commute to work in it, so i dont care. as far as the headlights no halos. just had them body color painted. will get a close up pic tommorow.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
has the stock gears in it 3.83. if i remember right. the light bar is from defiant. they make a bunch of stuff for rams. only 2500 and 3500s tho. the bar is desinged for those trucks. so with mine being a 1500 i had to do some fab work. if you look closely you can see that i made it so i could run 2500 tow hooks. the lights are hella rally lights hid. they are hella bright

·
Registered
257 Posts
Exacly what i am planning to do

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
Looks really nice. Bet you are happy with that. I am not sure how many people seen a 37" on a ram, but they are freaking huge!!

I know a few people on this site that have a 10" lift and run 33"s.. LOL you have a 3" and running 37's~ LOL GO YOU!!

·
Team EH.
1,659 Posts
Looks really nice. Bet you are happy with that. I am not sure how many people seen a 37" on a ram, but they are freaking huge!!

I know a few people on this site that have a 10" lift and run 33"s.. LOL you have a 3" and running 37's~ LOL GO YOU!!
Lol and most of us have let them know what we think about that. There is a guy in town here with a RCSB, 6" lift 3" BL and 37's and it looks f ing huge.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
damn looks good

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
yeah the 37s made a huge differance. my buddy has the same truck but with a 6 inch lift and 35s. and mine sits as tall as his. he was pissed he didnt buy 37s. now hes gonna buy some. now i txt him every day to tell him he has small tires. lol

·
Dont touch my truck!!
173 Posts
yeah the 37s made a huge differance. my buddy has the same truck but with a 6 inch lift and 35s. and mine sits as tall as his. he was pissed he didnt buy 37s. now hes gonna buy some. now i txt him every day to tell him he has small tires. lol
sounds like something i would do!

great job, looks awesome!! so only in reverse is when it rubs?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
yeah for the most part only in reverse does it rub. sometimes going over a speed bump or some kind of bump with the wheels turned in at full lock will it rub going forward. but i fully expected that. so i am kinda mindfull of that. all of that will go away when the 6 inch lift goes on. other than that no other problems yet. only been on for a week or so now so we will see if any thing else happens.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well that sold me on the body lift! Looks agressive as hell. I like it!

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.