DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

body kit for a 03 reg. cab?

288 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  five_7_HEMI 
#1 ·
i have looked all over for one, but all i see are the 4 door kits , none for us two door guys. anyone know where to find some?

#4 ·
Kansas, what kind of kit is that? It's sweeeeet!
:huh:

#5 ·
hemi_outlaw said:
i love that one bro but cant run it cause i got side exit exaust in front of passenger rear wheel. that sux for me that truck rocks though , good job
Why can't you run this kit anyways? All you gotta do is have any decent body shop make the appropriate cut-out and mold it for the exhaust exit. Also, the rear comes with a pre molded exit area for the factory exhaust. You can have them fill that in as well. Then paint em and install em, simple.

redramhawgfan said:
Kansas, what kind of kit is that? It's sweeeeet!
:huh:
Its a body kit from the RUmbleBee pkg. You can also order the parts from your dealer as well. But chances are you may find some better prices on Ebay or even check some of the rumble bee forums.

Kansas's kit is sick, he modified it himself as well. He made a mold and cast a whole new rear passenger piece for his kit. The passenger side has an exhaust cut out which he didn't need. So his new piece he made, didn't have the cut out. Came out looking awesome!

KB

#6 ·
Kansas your truck looks awesome!!

#8 ·
cool kb i didnt think about that runnin the tips through the fiberglass and having it molded i may look into that bro thanx for the info , i'll get you guys some pics of my ride i just detailed it up today. i should have the pics up next weekend i may have to get you guys to walk me through it.

#9 ·
yellowbee said:
Awsome enough to be TOTM! :cool:
I think everyone agrees with you yellowbee, Kansas is the current TOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.