DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you think it would cost to replace a head gasket on a 4.7L? Estimate

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...did this happen to you Tony?....

·
Registered
850 Posts
For two a friend of mine paid about $1,500. I don't know if his required the heads to be planed or not.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chefred112 said:
...did this happen to you Tony?....
It may have happened I am not sure.One of the many possibilities I have after I got a P 0303 code. Its currently at the dealer.I hope its covered under the power train warranty.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I blew a headgasket on my old Toyota truck once and it was pricey. Somewhere around $800 but that also included a new radiator and a few other things.

KB

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called the dealer about my truck and it was just Injector #3 was clogged and they replaced it under warranty. Wheew am I relieved :D

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
:bman: :bman: :party0003 :cheerl:

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...whew....nice Tony....thats a relief!!!! hey, since your in the know with wheels and tires....what lightweight 17's can I get for my truck (5.5, 17x8's)...thanks bro...

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really depends.Is there a specific brand,design you are looking for? Aluminum or steele? 1 piece, 2 piece? Any offset prefferance?

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
weight is the big thing...i want it to be light.... and black... here Jeremy J's wheels, he says they are only about 20 lbs each, kinda plain but I just started looking...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Alright Tony, thats some sweet news to hear man! Gotta love that warranty!! :rck:

KB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.