DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Nicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blower pictures

Thanks for posting the great pix!! Looks like it's going great so far. Where did the windshield washer reservoir go? Is it the polished metalwork tank behind the compressor? Is that a K&N filter hiding below the air intake tube? I have been eagerly watching and waiting to see how this install goes... PLEASE Keep us all posted. I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on one of these kits myself, and would love to know about all of your experiences, good and bad!

·
Registered
164 Posts
uhhhhhh...i'm not a mechanic nor an authority on blowers BUT how the heck is the blower going to connect to the throttle body? Why ISN'T it connected in the pic? This is sounding and looking like the Vararam escapade.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nat, the metal tank looks like the coolant overflow. I don't see the wiper fluid reservoir in the pics. Maybe it isn't back in yet, as obi pointed out this is still the work in progress as the intercooler isn't installed yet either.

(obi, you didn't say, is that the mule or your car?)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks Obiwan..I actually emailed GS and posed a couple of questions to them. Mainly is this a premature announcement. I'm wondering if they have cracked the code for the ECM yet. Kenne Bell who is the authority on superchargering Dodges' cannot crack it. I'm wondering if GS designed the system FIRST and is now going to try and install, crack and run it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
We have had the 50 state legal Hemi 5.7 Ram kit out for about 4 months with great success.

We will be posting dyno's, pictures and videos in the up coming weeks.

Scott Quaranta
GS Motorsports
888-GSM-HEMI

·
Registered
401 Posts
Looks great OBI, i was going to test one in mine but they never got back to me. Eh.........

Keep the pixs rolling!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The aluminum tank is the coolant resivour, replaces the plastic tank. The wiper tank is on the passenger side goes down behind the bumper.

This is the GS test mule.

There is really not a need to crack the code since they have a piggy back module that controls fuel flow to the extra injectors.

Premature? I doubt it but I'll find out in a couple of weeks when they do my install :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Obiwan I hope that the install and product goes well. I would hate for your engine to have serious detonation problems. THAT can be disaster!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
q8740 said:
...We have had the 50 state legal Hemi 5.7 Ram kit out for about 4 months with great success...
No kidding! A blown 5.7L Hemi!!! I can't begin to think of whom I could dust!!!!!!!! Man, that would be like the best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...If I had a Hemi, anyway. :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
There is no detonation on these kits, with the air to water intercooler the intake temps are near ambiant temp

Scott

·
Registered
164 Posts
That sounds good Scott. I have a question. What is the difference if any between an aftercooler and an intercooler?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.