DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After sitting on my A$$ for a few weeks waiting to make up my mind on getting the GS Motorsports blower kit, well, I did it. Ordered the polished kit, big boost add on and 65lb injectors. Should be one hell of a ride when it is finished. Must learn control and moderation when one has close to 500 RWHP at their disposal. Ohh its gona be one hell of a fun summer boys and girls :rck:

·
Registered
84 Posts
You do know that you are setting the pace for the rest of us ! I pick up my R/T AWD tomorrow, so I'll be following your every move. Maybe they'll offer a group buy like RK Sports did on the hoods ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After talking to Todd at length today, I think if anything the price of the kits will climb as will the install fees.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Way to set the standard Obiwan. At this rate, if I keep dipping into the kids education fund, they'll never be going to college.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankfully the education for my 2 children is taken care of. Opened one of those 509 plans the day they were born. Grandparents and Great Grandparents made very nice contributions to the accounts.
I really don't see myself as a trend setter or someone to follow, there are a couple of others on here that are getting the kit too, if I recall?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've gotta believe that "properly" launching a blown R/T AWD could result in lighting up all 4 tires!

·
Registered
679 Posts
dude, we totally need pics when done.
Mondo congrats, man. Thats awesome. I so wanna do it.
Gotta pay off the tax man before I do anything like that.
damn the man!

·
adrenalin junkie
68 Posts
CONGRATS! and thanks for being the guinea pig! i want to do this as well (have home equity $ kids already in college :) ) but i think i will wait an see how yours goes first and if there are any problems before i spend that kinda $$ on an already beautiful thing. good luck!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They have their test mule in the shop and other Mag/300 owners may get their kits before mine so, hopefully all the bugs are ironed out. That is one of the reasons I am having GS do the install, if something goes sideways, they would have to fix it rather than blame some third party installer. I'd say just go for it, you can still get the pre-order price if you place the deposit today...

G

·
Obiwan,

What is the total cost, including the unit/kit, and the install labor? What modifications do they do to the factory computer? If I missed this info elsewhere, I apologize.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mln1320 - They indicated parts were still being fitted and hope to have it running next week.

Magnum Force-
Polished blower kit $4800 pre-order price
Big Boost kit $450 discounted
65lb injectors $100 discounted
Blower install $900 - subject to change based on how hard or easy my kit goes on
Header install $450
Dyno tune $100
They have a piggy back system that is tuned via a software package, it sits between your ECM and the harness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.