DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new this website. I bought 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 van. Only 68,000 mileage on it and love it. Need replacement wheel and found out that only wheel cost me 63.00 dollars. I am about to faint. Part # 55036170 is no longer makes. So y’all know where can I find good price or similar as one ? Please let me know ASAP . I found one which is two hours to drive and cost me only 54.00 dollars. Hope to hear from y’all soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi I am new this website. I bought 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 van. Only 68,000 mileage on it and love it. Need replacement wheel and found out that only wheel cost me 63.00 dollars. I am about to faint. Part # 55036170 is no longer makes. So y’all know where can I find good price or similar as one ? Please let me know ASAP . I found one which is two hours to drive and cost me only 54.00 dollars. Hope to hear from y’all soon.
How do you know if it's the blower motor wheel? What are the symptoms? Could be the blower motor resistor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you know if it's the blower motor wheel? What are the symptoms? Could be the blower motor resistor.

Hi
It was bad rust and wheel won’t moved at all and I bought new motor and I was trying to remove wheel from old rust motor and somehow wheel is damaged due to rotten plastic

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi
It was bad rust and wheel won’t moved at all and I bought new motor and I was trying to remove wheel from old rust motor and somehow wheel is damaged due to rotten plastic
If you can't find new, then you may have to scour the internet/ebay. Maybe the 95 was compatible with other Dodge models. You can obtain the part number from the dealer and check if it's cross-listed, or search with the OEM part number.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can't find new, then you may have to scour the internet/ebay. Maybe the 95 was compatible with other Dodge models. You can obtain the part number from the dealer and check if it's cross-listed, or search with the OEM part number.

I found new one , I will pick up tomorrow morning. Cost me 54.00 dollars plus gas. Drive two hr and 15 mins to drive one way.

Thanks and I already called dodge parts Dept. Will pick up parts tomorrow. Parts person told me that OEM part number is no longer and stop make wheel since last 2017

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am new this website. I bought 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 van. Only 68,000 mileage on it and love it. Need replacement wheel and found out that only wheel cost me 63.00 dollars. I am about to faint. Part # 55036170 is no longer makes. So y’all know where can I find good price or similar as one ? Please let me know ASAP . I found one which is two hours to drive and cost me only 54.00 dollars. Hope to hear from y’all
soon.
In the future try ebay. I found the wheel for 25 bucks on the first hit. I was not able to bring up shipping without placing an order but it had to be cheaper than what you paid, including gas. Try places like Rockauto or even Amazon in the future. I started by just googling Mopar 55036170. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy a whole assembly like blower and wheel than the part you actually need. If you are going to mess with old vehicles it pays to work on your searching skills. I'm glad you found your part. The dealer is often the last place to look. Prices can be horrible.

·
Registered
39 Posts
To bad I didn't get this ? sooner but you could of got a replacement wheel at Graingers--they show size--arbor diameter-- and fin direction and I believe it would of been cheaper as far as the motor it can be bought on line by it's spec's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts