DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was driving down the road yesterday and heard a low clunkity clickety( lol yes its a word now) sound and my blower motor started vibrating

it is not bad at lower speeds but when i put the blower on high it vibrates my whole dash and everything sounds like a damn helicopter in my cab

this even happen to anybody else

i dont have time to take it to the shop until monday and have to drive it to austin today so i hope it does not get to hot

guess i will be rolling with the windows down a lot huh

·
Registered
35 Posts
My started doing something similar, so I pulled it out thinking I was going to have to replace it.
Turns out it just sucked up some pine needles and they were caught on a couple blades and making some ungodly noises in there.

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
same here too, turned out a few leaves got sucked in..

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool i will check it out today of tomorrow( not sure hoe anything could get down there the dash on these 06s are so flat and the holes in the top of the dash seem to be very small )

to bad there was not a aftermarket blower motor that sun faster to blow more air out the dash that i could replace it with

i know people sat run it on a lower setting it will cool better which i could see if i was having issues wit the temp of the air coming out the dash but its not that its the volume of the air even on high it stays nice and cold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.